KeenLogic was recently awarded a prime contract to provide microwave fixed-wireless internet service to the new Federal Communications Commission Head Quarters in D.C. We stood up a 10 Gbps dedicated, secure, point-to-point wireless link to deliver internet through the air. Matthew Totsch, CEO of KeenLogic (far left) poses by their newly installed fixed-wireless radio with his partners on top of the FCC HQ Penthouse.
Wireless Broadband Service
KeenLogic’s fixed-wireless microwave broadband technology is designed to deliver gigabit, superior speed and true redundancy utilizing radio spectrum. It is a service offering that provides reliable, dedicated, secure internet access for government agencies.
KeenLogic specifically caters to the federal arena by providing reliable, dedicated, wireless broadband communication to support high-speed applications, as well as mission critical emergency preparedness and disaster recovery initiatives. This is accomplished through our proprietary methodology for use of spectrum frequency in order to bypass the need for fiber optic, underground networks that are subject to heavy network congestion, natural disasters, acts of terror and man-made catastrophes. With over 100 customers in the D.C. area, we’ve proven both our product and our dedication to raising the bar for quality service delivery.
Why KeenLogic is Different?
Our fixed-wireless service delivers gigabit speed, a defense-in-depth cybersecurity approach, VoIP, and a next-generation network that was built to bypass the challenges and limitations of underground telecom infrastructure to empower enterprises with a fiber alternative that installs quickly, avoids all single points of failure, performs reliably, and lowers the cost of high capacity data transport.
It bypasses the reliance on local underground fiber by deploying a dedicated, point to point, fixed-wireless broadband link (Think of it as “fiber in the air”) that provides gigabit capable access from the global Internet backbone straight to the customer router.
Why Choose KeenLogic?
- Guaranteed Contract Speed, 24/7
- Gigabit Speed
- Synchronous Speeds
- Ability to Burst at Anytime
- True Redundancy – Through the air, not underground
- Security – Full compliance with NIST standards
- Infrastructure – Scalable, Flexible, Agile
- Reliability – Zero down time since inception (even through Hurricane Sandy)
- 24/7 Monitoring connectivity, speed and crucial metrics for every customer
- Proactive Customer Service – Live technical expertise 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. No tiered support.
Our Network Design
- Designed for Deterministic Convergence
- Optimize for Best Utilization of Redundant L3 Paths
- Monitor Redundant Link Utilization and Availability
- Access Layer
- Use of Rapid PVST+ for Optimized Convergence and Protection Against User-Side Loops
- Monitor Interconnection Link Utilization and Availability
- Monitor User Link Utilization and Availability
Our Network Defense
- Layered protections
- Defense in multiple places
- Defense through diversification
- Protection of normal system operating conditions performed by a dedicated management system
- Network wireless links protected by Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) encryption in accordance with U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) standards
- Cisco and NSA recommended network devices configurations for hardening of IOS devices applied